Sunday, February 1, 2009

First Day of Picture Stories

So this week was the first week of classes and with the was the first day of Picture Stories. I am really looking forward to this class for a number of reasons. First, I am excited to be shooting almost nothing but picture stories the entire semester, and I am also looking forward to the copious amount of shooting I am going to be doing every week. That being said, I am extremely nervous about all of that. This class is going to kick my ass in every possible way, but I am hoping all the beatings I will take will make me a better photographer.

That being said, the first day of class we were sent out to find a feature about the weather. We got hit pretty bad with snow and ice, but not nearly as bad as the rest of Kentucky. This just slowed the town down for a day or so, as opposed to being a month without power like some places will be. This is what I came back with.


No comments: